- This event has passed.
International Conference on Spectrum of Opportunities in 2020- Legal and Management Era
February 6 @ 9:00 am - February 7 @ 4:00 pm UTC+0
The battles of this century can be fought and won on the “power of ideas.” It requires a complete change in the mind-set of new millennial/ professionals to fully absorb the significance of an idea, a concept which has been hitherto untested. The main purpose of the conference is to formulate a strategic approach to business which aligns with legal opportunities. Law and business management are closely intertwined, the survival of one without the other is impossible. The knowledge of the legal aspect of the business is prerequisite for all startups and any business venture. The conference 2020 will bring together the academic and business professionals, entrepreneurs, legal and management consultants, lawyers, investors and environmentalists all under one roof who call for a continuous transformation in the existing legal and management system. The conference seeks to provide a platform to select participants to share their ideas and viewpoints on the various subthemes.
The Objectives of the conference are:
1. To highlight how legal and management consultants can collaborate and join hands to create an inter-disciplinary approach for its aspirants.
2. To explore unprecedented opportunities in the field of management in amalgamation with legal aspects.
3. To ensure environment sustainability in conformance with law and providing business opportunities simultaneously.
4. To enable participants to create international alliances and provide grounds for collaborations.
Call for Papers
We invite empirical work / research articles, theoretical papers, research reports, case studies and research ideas for presentation at the conference as per the sub- themes given below:-
- Opportunities in environmental management
- Innovative practices in human resource management
- Building high performance organizations
- Cross Disciplinary Issues in Marketing
- Forensic Accounting
- Unanimity in Banking Sector
- Disruptive Changes in Fintech ecosystem
- Situational Leadership
- Economic growth versus the Environmental cost
- Gender injustice and Human Rights violation in law and management by 2020
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on legal industry
- What we have vis-à-vis what we need: Road ahead for management and law
- Genesis of changing dimensions in law and management
Presentation and Publication
Selected research paper after the double blind review by experts will be published in the UGC CARE JOURNAL.